Highlander prepared a study to determine the feasibility and impact of expanding an existing emergency room at an upstate New York Hospital. The scope of services included:
- Meet with hospital personnel to determine the requirements and space prioritization;
- Develop preliminary drawings showing the floor and site plans for the proposed expansion;
- Generate an order of magnitude cost estimate;
- Prepare a study findings report for the proposed expansion; &
- Present findings to hospital personnel.